Lone Pine Park will again be the center of the Festival for a wide array of vendors. Vendor letter and agreements can be accessed through the links below: PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUEST TO:
% Lone Pine Film Festival
PO Box 111
Lone Pine, CA 93545
Piper and her staff will be handling all the arrangments for this years vendors. A list of FAQ's is below:
Spainhower Park (formerly Lone Pine Park), at the north end of town, will, as always, be home to a number of unique memorabilia dealers, popular crafters, jewelry, clothing, and unique artists. There will be a food court, with a banner to show the location. This year's Festival will feature some exciting new changes in music. Please see the schedule below to learn more about our special musical groups. PLEASE NOTE: DOGS are NOT permitted in the park.
Click to Download The Lone Pine Park FOOD Vendor Agreement
Click Here to Download the Lone Pine Park NON_FOOD Vendor Agreement
1. When will Vendor applications be reviewed.?
Vendor applications will start being processed July 25.
2. Who is my contact for Vendors?
Please contact: Piper [email protected]@yahoo.com
3. Cost to be a vendor?
4. Why do Food vendors have to have insurance?
Because the Museum's Insurance carrier insists. Most will know this is a standard policy.
5. Where will my space be in the park.?
Spaces will be assigned based on submission date (BY MAIL) as to returned Vendor agreements. Food Vendors will ALL be within a Food Court, as last year, in the middle of the Park.
6. Note to Food Vendors: The Inyo County Board fo Health historically inspects all food vendors booths on Thursday afternoon or Friday. It is recommended that all food vendors read the CALIFORNIA RETAIL FOOD CODE. Click for link to this document.
MORE FAQ INFO....................