Tickets for this Year's 27th (2016) Film Festival
ON SALE NOW
3. Send in Order Form or Call 760-876-9103
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to be a member now or at the time of the festival to qualify for discounts?
"Member Price" discounts are available to museum members in good standing as of The Festival Dates: (October 7 - 9, 2016) and or "Button" holders. Museum associates can verify your membership end date and coordinate renewal to benefit from the discounts offered to qualifying members.
2. Do I need a Festival Button to attend the tours.
No, members and button holders receive discounts and can purchase tours at a 20% discount. Individuals, couples or groups who may be here for the day can purchase tours at full price.
3. Do I have to purchase a Festival Button?
No, if a member, you will still receive your discounts on tours and various events, but you WILL NOT be able to attend the various film screenings, panels and discussions.
4. Who can attend the Thursday night cocktail reception at the Museum?
The Museum's Thursday night cocktail reception is open to the public. Members cost to attend the reception is $10.00 - Non-members $20.00 per person.
5. Can I purchase Day Tickets?
YES... Daily passes are $30.00 and will permit access to all movies and panels for the specific day. Day passes are ONLY available at the ticket office.
WHAT YOU GET WITH Your FESTIVAL BUTTON
● Admission to the Museum for the three days
● 50% Discount on Thursday night Museum reception
|TICKET & TOUR OFFICE
Located next to the VFW, on Gene Autry Lane, West off HWY 395, between
McDonalds and The Portal Motel Office
Film Festival HOTLINE WILL OPEN JUNE 27! 760-876-9103
If no answer, please leave your name & number
We look forward to seeing you in October.
The latest information on tours, celebrities, events will be listed on our website.
To join our Newsletter group and receive weekly updates please click here.